Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Tribute the talents's top designers and the best stores ......

 
 
 
 
 
I promote and tribute the talents's top designers and the best stores ......
 
-Glam Affair - Aria skin - Asia
Baiastice-Crest hair Red att.
BEAUTY ADDICT by Abso Zlatkis - FRECKLESS RED and blush  --  My TRIBUTE to Abso
ZAARA : Mahari *bordeaux* dress
VIOLATOR: DownCross - Jewelry Set - Platinum ---- VIOLATOR Art and Design! -
- My TRIBUTE to my friend and Genius Violator (Soraya Vaher) -
[Neurolab Inc.] EV3 Cybernetic Arms+Hands
ieQED : rose.sandal.red - for slink feet
Slink feet High
..::Vibe::.. Poses

 
I promote and tribute the talents's top designers and the best stores ......

 
I promote and tribute the talents's top designers and the best stores ......

 
I promote and tribute the talents's top designers and the best stores ......
 
-Glam Affair - Aria skin - Asia
Baiastice-Crest hair Red att.
BEAUTY ADDICT by Abso Zlatkis - FRECKLESS RED and blush --  My TRIBUTE to Abso
ZAARA : Mahari *bordeaux* dress
VIOLATOR: DownCross - Jewelry Set - Platinum ---- VIOLATOR Art and Design! -
- My TRIBUTE to my friend and Genius Violator (Soraya Vaher)
[Neurolab Inc.] EV3 Cybernetic Arms+Hands
..::Vibe::.. Poses
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment